Breaking News

Brilliant 23-year-old London University Dropout Builds Tractors (Photos)

Nigerians are truly talented set of people as they keep making the country proud anywhere in the world with their innovations and survival tendencies.
 
Jerry Mallo and one of his works
 
A young man identified as Jerry Mallo, a 23-year-old school dropout from an engineering institution in London, United Kingdom.
 
He hails from Jos, Plateau State. Despite being unable to complete his education at the University of Hertfordshire, Mallo now focuses on building tractors and grinding machines.
 
Mallo disclosed that it took him three months to build his first tractor. He added that, there is no machine he cannot manufacture. 
 
He said: “I build any kind of machine, people tell me what they want and design and fabricate it. I have built potato, yam, cassava peelers, maize shellers, rice, wheat processing machine, crop planters and harvesters. They are so many. About picking interest it has been since my child hood, I have always dreamt of being the Bill Gate of machine in Africa. I was born in a not poor but almost poor family, so I didn't have much opportunity but I kept doing what I loved doing. Till when I made a ‘fuelless’ generator and my first proto type car in SS3, that motivated a rich man called professor Bogoro to sponsor me to university. Actually my passion is on sport cars, but when I dropped school I decided to go into agro machines. But my dreams for sport cars is still very much alive.” 
 
See more photos:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments